I'm not that kind of a book lover.. But I'm fun of reading the book published by Edizioni Piemme entitled "GERONIMO STILTON". I know this was the best selling children's book.. This book is really awesome!!!... As far as I know, it contains almost 30 different stories...
I also love reading Harry Potter.. I also used to buy the movie of Harry Potter. The stories of Harry Potter was really majestic!! It is full of animation and magics!!.. :))
This book namely "TWILIGHT" was the no.1 book that I really want!! It is something
to do with love... A woman who falls inlove to the vampire.. It was also called a "vampire-romance". The author of this book was Stephenie Meyer... The two main characters were Bella and Edward Cullen... As we can see in today's life.. Almost hundred of girls are really fun in looking the picture of Edward Cullen.. right??...
I remember last time when I watched this movie together my friend, it was very different in the book.. I wish they could make the same as in the book.. :))
I'm very lazy in time of reading books especially encyclopedia.. I used to sleep with matching saliva scattered in the book.. haha!! That was really funny!! :))
I wish I could also learn to love reading materials.. =]]
Thursday, August 6, 2009
books.. BOOKS..... bla bla bla.... :]]
Posted by katrina :) at 5:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment