BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

CSA life . . . Ü

I studied here in CSA since 2004 when i was still in my 3rd grade. I wasn't too friendly at that time because I'm a shy type of person.. (really?! hahaha just kidding)... But as time goes by.... I became noisy and a friendly girl.. I have many friends, special friends or let's just simply say "best friend"... I have this special guy in my life... I met him last two years ago from now. His name was "Earl", a third year student here in CSA... he's a special friend of mine... he's kind and generous.. He was also good in Math, he used to teach me during dismissal.. .ü


By the way..... Friend means forever to me.. I always keep them as my treasure.. I'm willing to help them in times of troubles. I really love my friends.. I considered everyone special..!. Without them, my life would be incomplete because they serve as a challenge for me..

I'm 2nd yr form Bl. John of Rieti. I already have many friends their.. They were very friendly, funny and really nice to me.. Here's their names: Marin, Angela, Marlowe, Angelica, Samantha, Caroline, Bryan and Hans... They are so good to me. I treat them not only as my friends.. but rather my sisters and brothers...


CSA is a great school.. When you hear CSA, it quickly comes to your mind, "a good school"...


CSA is LOVE.. <3

0 comments: