BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

FRIENDS are also LOVE.. <3

I really love my friends so
much!!... I treat them as my brothers and sisters... We all know that everyone of us have friends.. The word "friend" is meaningful to me.. For me it is something to do with: Faith, Trust, Love and challenges.. A challenge wherein it tests our abilities on having faith to them.


Friends are always there everytime we're in sorrow.. Their shoulders was shared to us to lean on everytime we cry. They are the one who could understand and know us better. They are ready to help and hear everything we say. They are the one who comfort and love us with all their heart..



Friends are TREASURES that we could keep until we die. They are always their in our heart and mind. I have lot of friends even thou I'm not that very friendly.. If I have a chance to choose a friend, I would rather choose everyone because I know if you trust and love them, they will never leave you.


Since birth we have friends. One of them was Christ. I remember when I was two years old, my parents used to bring me inside the church and name all the saints their.. They will not stop unless I couldn't memorize it. They also used to teach me on how to pray a rosary... They always choose me as a leader. I considered myself as a "holy". One time, my mother told me that there was happened to me which she considered as a "MIRACLE"..


Here, I'll tell you the story..

11 years ago, their was a party being held. I forgot already the place.. Sorry for that.. My mom used to leave me near the people dancing. Then a man accidentally bumped th crib. I'm in the crib on that time, then suddenly the crib was fell, I was rolled down but when my mom ran quickly in order to see me, I was laughing. And we don't know why.. They believe that there's an angel besides me who make me laugh..


So I also treat angels as my friends, a good friend.. :)



thats all! :]]

0 comments: