
First of all.. Katrina was the name given to me by my dad that came from his friend.. I was born on the 2nd of November at Cardinal Santos.. A strong typhoon happened on that time, I can't no longer recall the name of it...
As i judge myself, I'm a good girl just be good also to me.. I'm also nice to be with.. I'm a happy person who loves to laugh and laugh and laugh.. [hahahaha!!! :))].. Sometimes, I'm a moody person.. I hate backstabber and
liars.. I also hate bread.. I'm wandering why I am not eating bread.. Others said that it was really delicious but i used to vomit every time I touch and smell a bread... tsk. :'(
I'm a girl who have many dreams and responsibilities in life... All of us have dreams.. For me, I really want to be a doctor someday and of course to finish my studies.. Being a doctor was really great!!.. :)
I really love being myself, the way I move and laugh.. haha!!. :))
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
the ONLY ME =]
Posted by katrina :) at 5:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment